Providing individual, couples and group counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Medical and Health concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Addiction & Recovery, sensitivity to the substance abuse community culture
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Trauma based integrated therapy
- Epilepsy counseling, including monthly support group
The time is now to reflect on our past/current relationships, I encourage all of you to take the relationships quiz which can be found at this website. If you have any questions regarding your answers, please give me a call. Be well....www.scu.edu/wellness/relationshipquiz.cfm.
My private office suite, affords you a safe, respectful setting necessary to explore new attitudes and behaviors .Clients are able to express true thoughts and feelings without inhibition and shame. Positive results ensue with validation of experiences and thoughts.